Monday, March 05, 2007

March Break

Today offically marks the start of March break here in NB. Nadia couldn't be any more excited not to have to go to school!!! And I must say it's nice having her home. Nice not to have to wake up at 6:30 and also not to have to be sure to be home by 2:15 to greet the bus, but more then that, just nice to spend some time with my girl. I took her to see Bridge to Terabithia on Saturday, just she and I. It was nice. We don't really get to spend much time together just the 2 of us. Today she got to come to the family resource center and play, something she really enjoyed before starting school.

Tonight the girls are staying at my mom's and Rob and I are going to see Eve Avila in concert. I'm looking forward to spending some time with just Rob. Do you ever feel that you miss your spouse even when you see them every day?

Jude asked about the closing date on our house. We close April 11th on the new house and April 16th on our current house. I can't wait!!!

No comments: