Tuesday, November 28, 2006

From our family to yours

To show how much the girls have grown I'm posting last year's family picture with Santa.

And here is this year's.








Once again, our family got their picture taken with Santa. We did the same thing last yer because we couldn't get in anywhere prior to Christmas to get a family picture done. We enjoyed it so much last yeat that we just decided to go ahead and do it agian this year. Besides I don't think livy would sit on Santa's knee without us quite yet.
I really don't have a lot to update about. I started decorating yesterday, only a few days behind schedule. We will be getting our tree on Saturday and decorating it on Sunday. I'm VERY excited to do that. There is nothing like the peaceful feeling of a lit up Christmas tree. Also begging on Dec 1st Rob and I will start up our yearly tradition of writing notes to each other for the 24 days leading up to Christmas. This will be the 6th year that we've done this.
Well, livy is determined that I should not be sitting at the computer right now so I guess that's all for now.










1 comment:

jude said...

oh wow look how much they have grown! Nadia looks like daddy, and Olivia looks like you!! I didn't notice that from last years pics tho! Lovely, so nice to see mum and dad in with the girls and Santa! Maybe you should keep up that tradition too? ;) Hope you are having a fun week decorating! Did you get your tree up yet?? I'm itching to get to our family Christmas pics, I think I'll do a relaxed portraite with us all in our pj's. :) Then i'll take a picture of the girls in thier christmas dresses, hopefully both together, but Leah doesn't co-operate well yet!